Join us for Business Biscotti Crewe & Nantwich - Network with local Businesses Wednesday 9th August
Visit our Events Page and add the next meetings to your calendar. Help your contacts by sharing this on Social Media.
Business Biscotti is what networking is all about - meeting and forming business relationships with like-minded people.
We like to think we provide an antidote to formal networking.
Please bring £3.00 for Tea & Coffee etc. for the venue, if you are a Visitor, please also bring £5.
Business Tips for June
This month Pete Clowes, from Conflux Consultants, will share How to Deliver an Effective 60 seconds.
Can you share your expertise by doing next months Business Tips, and raise your profile by doing so?
Ask your Ambassador to book you in for a future meeting.
Virgin Trains Talent Academy
Crewe Business Park
Wednesday 9th August - drop in / leave anytime between 10.00am - 12.00pm
Meetings at Crewe: 2nd Wednesday of every month.
Directions to Secure FREE Parking
Take the first right off Electra Way into Westmere Drive
Take first turn left
Keep Right, and press the buzzer just before the barrier
(in front of you is a train carriage behind the barrier)
Our other Local Meetings
We hold our meetings every Wednesday morning from 10am to 12 noon, with Warrington on a Friday, with each meeting scheduled as follows:
1st Wednesday is Newcastle under Lyme at Newcastle-under-Lyme Golf Club
2ndWednesday is Crewe & Nantwich at Virgin Trains Talent Academy
3rdWednesday is Northwich at Hartford Golf Club
4thWednesday is Stoke on Trent at M-Club Spa & Fitness Centre
1st Friday is Warrington at the Springbrook Pub & Restaurant
Why Join Business Biscotti, What's In It for YOU?
Find New Contacts: Over 8,700 SME’s for you to promote your business
- Go Local, Go National & Do More Business: Over 90 events each month to visit & network
- Low Cost, High Value, More Profit: Flexible, friendly, & fun and all for the cost of a coffee!
- Join Business Biscotti today and start to do more business . . .
The benefits to you:
Our ethos is to provide great value without new members (and existing) having to pay hundreds of pounds to see if it works for them.
With membership at just £99 per year, we believe we achieve this.
- A choice of over 90 monthly networking events across the UK (lots more BB groups are opening soon!)
- You can attend any group anywhere and at any time. JUST for the cost of your coffee!
- No early morning starts - most events run from 9.30am or 10am. But not all
- Flexible, friendly and fun - just drop in anytime, during the session and simply network with other SME’s
- You are guaranteed to meet new people as groups have lots of visitors dropping in
- You have the (optional) opportunity to do an elevator pitch at the events – in Business Biscotti STOPS the clock!.
- You can set up YOUR own Local Business Biscotti group - its FREE – a simple formula - from a well known & trusted brand, with the backing of a National organisation
- You will have access to over 8,700 SME’s in the Business Biscotti online Community so you can connect up and promote your business locally, regionally and nationally – straightaway!
- You can share your product offerings and services to other Biscottiers across the UK, creatively and visually. Simply put a link to your video channel, on your Business Biscotti profile
You are able to connect all your Social Media channels to your online profile so people can follow you on Twitter, “like” you on Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Become a blogger. Share your expertise and knowledge with other Biscottiers.
- Receive special offers and discounts on products and services that have been pre-qualified, and pre-vetted from Business Biscotti’s preferred suppliers. People who we trust and endorse
- You can attend corporate events at discounted rates – eg: Henley Regatta, Regional BB Showcase events . . .
- You will have the opportunity to upgrade to Business Biscotti Gold membership at a discounted rate.
All businesses are welcome:
- All professions and any number of the same - NO lock out policy
- Men & women welcome
- Make contacts, build lasting relationships, find suppliers
- Drop in / leave any time the meeting is in progress - booking not neccessary, simply turn up!
- NO attendance policy
Want to become an Ambassador / start your own Club?
We are always on the looking for people who enjoy networking, and want to get involved.
Their are opportunities be an Ambassador in one of our existing Groups, or you could set up your own Group with the backing of a National organisation.
Raise your profile by becoming an Ambassador and have your
company details and logo on the Business Biscotti Group Page.
To find out more contact Pete Clowes, your Regional Ambassador, on 07944 177 397
Kind regards from your Ambassadors, hope to see you on Wednesday
Clive Hornsby - 01270 747 011
Pete Clowes - 01260 291 776